Wednesday 2 November 2011

Welcome to the new home of ill-structured Arsenal analysis.

Hello there.

It is quite possible that you have found this page as you stumbled, half-blind, through the murky recesses of the internet's football sections, looking for any written word about Arsenal Football Club, eager to soak even the dreggiest of footballing dregs into your statistic-addled brain in the hope of avoiding doing anything productive for just a few more minutes. If so, I know how you feel. I have been that person.

I refresh Arsenal.com more times each day than I have had hot meals in my life. I follow developments at the club like Paddy Kenny follows a kebab van. And I, like many of you, will allow my mood for the week to be determined almost entirely by how many times eleven men that I have never met can kick a plastic sphere between two posts.

Sadly for you Arsenal addicts, I am not in a position to help you much. This blog is simply going to be a semi-regular assembly of my thoughts on the world's greatest football club, perhaps with some occasional gloating when teams that I despise lose, or, to take a hypothetical situation, have their captain investigated for racism. It will have little to no artistic merit, and will probably be libellous and defamatory more often that not. But if you support Arsenal (or feel a strong dislike for any of the teams or people that I will be libelling and defaming) then perhaps you will enjoy reading it.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment